1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

White Balance Adjustment on Multiple Images

Discussion in 'Developing your Photos' started by MPRamsey, Dec 13, 2013.

1. MPRamsey

MPRamsey New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Advanced
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    I have determined that with my monitor calibration unit, I have processed about 1000 photos scattered out among 10 or so folders. The white balance on those photos is all over the spectrum due to the diversity of the photos (portraits with controlled light, low lighting, harsh sunlight, etc). Is there a way with LR that I could select the 1000 photos and adjust the white balance temp by -300K and the tint by -5? I don't want to set all photos to a single WB setting since each photo has its own unique WB.
    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

2. Mark Sirota

Mark Sirota Lightroom Guru Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.8.x Mountain Lion
    Lightroom Version:
    The only way to make relative adjustments like this is in Quick Develop, in the Library module. The single left arrow will adjust temp by about 300 and temp by about 4, though the scale is not linear -- the amount of the adjustment varies depending on where you are already on the scale.

3. LightroomStatistics

LightroomStatistics New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Advanced
    Lightroom Version: