Up Loading to Facebook error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owley

I am trying to upload a group of pictures to Facebook. Some of the uploaded OK but others did not. I get the following error.

An internal error has occurred
?:0 attempt to index field "albuminfo" (a boolean value)

Any ideas what this means?

OvO

I can't help, but as of yesterday, I'm also receiving the same error while trying to publish to Facebook. I also get another error along the lines of "unable to retrieve item info".
Maybe something has changed in the Facebook API?

Exactly the same error message for me too. Just installed LR3 and updated to 3.3 (on Snow Leopard). Oddly though, the photo will publish and show on FB but LR still thinks it's unpublished. Beats me... any fixes?

I have a slightly different error but Lightroom only seems to upload the first image before it says 'Unable to modify item'

I, too, am having trouble uploading to FB. It tells me it is not enabled, but then one, sometimes two photos actually go.

After restarting LR, the folder hierarchy is fixed. But creating a new FB collection now gives me this message "Could not get album info from Facebook". Just wondering if it's a firewall issue - perhaps unlocking a port might do it. Going to research that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back