• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Trip to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniWeller

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hi guys! I'm new here :) My name is Toni. In a month I'm going to visit Barcelona. Who was? How was it? How many days is it better to allocate a trip to see everything?

Hello Toni, welcome!

Can you give us an idea what your interests are? I just came back from a 4 day vacation in Barcelona - depending on your interests you can probably spend between a few days and a few months if you really would like to see "everything" ;-)

is this a work photography visit, or a personal photography visit, or a family / with others visit --- it makes a big difference
Generally:
forget the 'everything'; not even the locals will see everything
remember, what you see in the magazines and brochures will be very different in real life and very different to what YOU will be able to see and photograph .
There is only one morning and one evening each day for those subjects that require the special light to make all those special photos you dream about
I would personally forget about getting the perfect and best photos, take very basic but good gear and enjoy my time there. If the magic photo happens then that's the bonus . I cannot think of anything worse than lots of heavy bulky gear to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back