1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Tapatalk (version 6.1.3)

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions, Comments & Troubleshooting' started by ST-EOS, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ST-EOS

ST-EOS New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    6.4 / CC 2015.4
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    I'm experiencing log in issue to this forum via my mobile devices that are both running this application. I do use the Tapatalk application for access to other forum none of which give me a log in fail.
    Has anyone any suggestions.

The attachment show the error message I see, quite why it makes reference to facebook I have no idea as I'm not attempting to log in using facebook.
    IMG_3716.PNG

2. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.12.x Sierra
    Lightroom Version:
    6.8 / CC 2015.8
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    I've just reinstalled the plug-in and it seems to be happier now. Let me know if you continue to see issues.

3. ST-EOS

ST-EOS New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    6.4 / CC 2015.4
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    That's fixed it Victoria, thanks very much

Peter