Problems with LR6 perpetual licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark K jackson

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me here. I upgraded my LR5 to LR6 with a perpetual licence disc. I'm finding it crashes after a moderate amount of editing. I'm looking to see if there are any software upgrades but can't find any links on the internet, can anyone help, thanks.

Mark.

What dot release do you have installed? Do Help>System Info and check the result. If you're not running version 6.8 you should update using the link that Johan has just provided.

Thanks guys, your help is greatly appreciated. The confusion with me was when I saw the update 'CC.2015.6 & LR6' when I was searching I thought there were different updates between the subscribed versions and the perpetual taking into account one of the advantages of subscribed is you can get instant updates. Hope you don't mind if I pick your brain=s again, I started getting a problem with 5.7 late last year. When I wanted to make the same adjustments to, say ten images, and selected them when I made the adjustment it only affected the first image I clicked on, the other nine remain the same. Any insights to that, cheers.

Mark.

Thanks guys, your help is greatly appreciated. The confusion with me was when I saw the update 'CC.2015.6 & LR6' when I was searching I thought there were different updates between the subscribed versions and the perpetual taking into account one of the advantages of subscribed is you can get instant updates. Hope you don't mind if I pick your brain=s again, I started getting a problem with 5.7 late last year. When I wanted to make the same adjustments to, say ten images, and selected them when I made the adjustment it only affected the first image I clicked on, the other nine remain the same. Any insights to that, cheers.

That is how Lightroom is supposed to work. If you want to automatically sync the edits over all selected images, you need to click the little knob on the left side of the 'Sync' button. Otherwise you need to press that button after you've made your edits to the first selected image.

Lightroom.jpg
Lightroom2.jpg

Thanks Johan. It used to do it automatically for years then stopped. I must have pressed the wrong buttom without realising it and then couldn't suss out what had happened. Everything is OK now, much obliged for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back