1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

PRINT Print to Order doesn't work the 1st time

Discussion in 'Output Modules' started by David PZ Wong, Aug 13, 2017 at 5:01 AM.

1. David PZ Wong

David PZ Wong New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.10.x Yosemite
    Lightroom Version:
    I click Print to File from the Print module to save the image files to a desktop folder. Over 90% of the time I type in the title, click Save, and have to do it all again a second time to get the new file either to replace an existing file or show up new in the destination folder. It doubles my work time. Finally, I've found that if I leave the title blank and just click Save, the unnamed file always shows up in the intended destination, and then I typed in the proper name there. But it really shouldn't work that way. Any helpful comments would be appreciated.