• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

pictures disappeared with update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefany

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Operating System: Windows 10, 64 bit
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): CC 2015.12 [ 1125239 ]

Hi. I am am new to this! I was working on pictures in Lightroom which were developed but not saved and something popped up that said new version available. I clicked to update and restarted my computer. Now none of the pictures I have been working on are there in Lightroom. Actually, no pictures are showing up at all. Please help!!! I am stressed because these are Senior pics I was editing for someone and had most of them done. Someone please help me!

Lightroom works with a catalog, and edits are automatically saved. What probably happened is that the upgraded version created a new (empty) catalog instead of using (and upgrading) your existing catalog. Choose 'File - Open Catalog' and try to find the catalog you were working with. By default, it should be in a catalog folder inside your Pictures folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back