• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

LR Won't Sync some files???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Cooper

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
4.x
Hey guys, I have just signed up to this forum!
I am a very intermediate user when it comes to LR-PS. I use them all the time, but in the most basic of ways.

I am having trouble with LR not syncing about 3 files in a sub folder. When i look at the sub folder in Bridge, there's 151 files. LR is only showing 148

I have removed the sub-folder, and re-synced the entire main folder-Still not showing.

I have checked Catalog-all photographs. The Original(CR2) files are there, but not the edited(PSD) files that i need sync'd.

I have also created a new sub folder in Bridge, and put the files that won't sync into this folder....Doesn't want to sync in LR.
But when i put other files in the new folder, They sync across fine....Could it be a damaged/corrupted file?

This is the first time this has happened in about 4-5 years and i am stuck!

Deleted those 3 troublesome PSD files. Re-processed and saved, now syncing fine.....i think i need a short course in LR haha

Sorry guys!

Well done Chris1
And welcome to Lightroom forums.

It really is great when one can do one's own troubleshooting isn't it!
Thanks for posting your solution to the original problem!

Tony Jay

Well done Chris1
And welcome to Lightroom forums.

It really is great when one can do one's own troubleshooting isn't it!
Thanks for posting your solution to the original problem!

Tony Jay
Thank you tony! Certainly is! i think actually writing the problem out helps a lot!

And stick around!
We are a friendly bunch here and perhaps one can learn a bit too.
Don't be shy to contribute an answer if you can figure out a solution to a problem - this is, in fact, a great way to learn.

Tony Jay

And stick around!
We are a friendly bunch here and perhaps one can learn a bit too.
Don't be shy to contribute an answer if you can figure out a solution to a problem - this is, in fact, a great way to learn.

Tony Jay
Thank you Tony. i really appreciate that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back