• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom 6.12 & G Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHSS1964

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Operating System:
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):

Unable to send photos using Gmail. Have gotten my email address and password validated on Lightroom but everytime I send the e mail it says "failed to send". Have tried 2 step verification on Gmail, didn't work. Have tried other suggestions to no avail.

I justed tested Gmail using Windows 10 and Sierra 10.12.6 and both sent with no issue.

Do you have a default email client configured on your computer? Outlook? Etc?

Thanks for your response. Since the time I posted my question I was finally able to get it to work.

Rikk, do you remember offhand if LR got updated for the whole “less secure apps” thing, or whether you still have to downgrade to less secure or create app specific passwords?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back