Last Imported

Status
Not open for further replies.

wblink

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hi,

I keep my memcards full until they really need wiping or formating in my Nikon D3. Kind of backup I think.

When I want to import new files I would like to know the "last imported files". Any way to do this on LR?

Would the 'previous import' collection do the job for you?

[quote author=Victoria Bampton link=topic=8117.msg553''#msg553'' date=1255813779]
Would the 'previous import' collection do the job for you?
[/quote]

Victoria,

Yes it WOULD for sure, amd I remember using it, but I cannot now anymore. Where ....??? Please ....

Close - Library module... then go back to what Lars was saying.... ;)

Thanks!

But when I remove my last import (there was nothing good to keep) "previous ïmport" is empty.Is there another way???

Then that was your previous imported.

So are you actually looking for the last ones you imported that you actually kept? How about going to All Photographs and changing the sort order to Added Order?

[quote author=Victoria Bampton link=topic=8117.msg55392#msg55392 date=125596137']
Then that was your previous imported.

So are you actually looking for the last ones you imported that you actually kept? How about going to All Photographs and changing the sort order to Added Order?
[/quote]

No luck. I deleted the last ones because they were no good.
The only thing I can think of (and that is what I an doing now) is: copy the ne files tot a "new to import" folder and import from there without del ofcourse. Next time I import I can see the latest fiel and can wipe the folder or not, just as I please.

It would be nive though ig LR would keep te last date of inport AND the last filename.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back