• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Installing LR/Mogrify 2 & Installing ImageMagick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big W

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Hi all, I need some help here. I have tried for two weeks not to get the above working. This is driving me round the bend. :crazy:

I have Mogrify installed on Lr3 now and get all the options. Its asking for the location (as I am a win 7 64bit user) so I have downloaded and installed image magick. But cant find the mogrify.exe in there.

Could one of you nice people , just talk me throught in as simple terms as poss. What I should do starting form new.

Many thanks

Wayne

See the following screen shots of the LR export window and Windows Explorer which shows wher the file is chosen and located.
Image00063.jpgImage00064.jpg

Good to see that you have it sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back