• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Hi from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandyjas

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hi! I’ve been on the board for awhile but am now importing photos. I’ve taken photos since around 1971. I started out in 35mm film with a Pentax K100 and hoped I could learn it well enough to get pictures to draw from. I got on little by little but technically good with a camera?:) I got into digital photography and started to apply metadata for a future cataloging program! I wouldn’t have been able to grasp what I have in Lightroom without help from this board. I can’t thank you enough. I really can’t thank you enough! I love to find images and take pictures. It’s so interesting to find images, I love it. Now maybe I can get more editing in and explore Lightroom modules! Lightroom is a great program! It is too much fun to learn. I hope I can always be part of the board.

Thank You and Hi Everyone!

Thanks for introducing yourself Sandyjas! We're really pleased to have been able to help, and look forward to continuing to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back