1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

bit of flag waving if I may

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ian.B, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Ian.B

Ian.B Active Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 10
    Lightroom Version:
    Lightroom License:
    Perpetual (Standalone)
    about 10 years too late; but I now have my facebook photo page. No idea where it's going or how I'm going to get there although I do have thoughts of doing some LR/PS/Nic/ before after stuff. Mostly LR I would think. Will also be offering some basic photography stuff; more about seeing the subject than photographing the subject . I may also be pointing out how we don't need the more expensive/heavier/bulkier/MB heavy dslr cameras to enjoy photography as a hobby or pastime . Plenty of the other stuff on WWW

so if you think I might be able to help you in some small way, than please like me ............ yeah ok, like the page anyway as at the moment I'm sort of talking to myself there; you know; party in a phone box thing :cry:.

BTW: no plans on selling anything :thumbsup:

2. Tony Jay

Tony Jay Lightroom Guru Staff Member Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Advanced
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    6.8 / CC 2015.8
    Lightroom License:
    Perpetual (Standalone)
    Congratulations Ian!