Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.Dismiss Notice
Welcome to our Ads Manager!
The Ads Manager allows you create and manage with ease your own Ads on our website.
There's a choice of advert types:
- * Standard Thread - You may now post a single thread about your Lightroom-related product, service or blog without charge, but you may not 'bump it' or repost it to keep it at the top of the forum. If you want to keep it alive, you'll need a sticky thread.
- * Sticky thread - Paying for a sticky thread keeps your thread at the top of the forum listing for your advertising period. Sticky spaces are limited. Cost per week $3.
- * Keywords - This ad type allows you to transform text keywords in thread posts into links with a tooltip description. For example, when someone uses the name of your plug-in in a thread, it automatically turns into a link to your website. Cost per click $.75.
How it works:
- 1. To create an Ad, click here and choose a package.
- 2. It's sent to the Site Administrators for approval.
- 3. Once approved, you're sent a link to the invoice by email.
- 4. You have 48 hours in which to pay the invoice by PayPal (otherwise the ad just gets deleted).
- 5. Once paid, the Ad automatically starts running.
- 6. You can manage your Ads, for example, pause an Ad for up to 7 days, and check the number of views and clicks on the Your Ads page.(see the sidebar on the left).
- 7. Once the time's up, the Ad automatically expires, but you're welcome to renew using the same Your Ads page.
Wondering whether it's worth advertising here? Here's our average stats over the last year:*
- 58,985 unique visitors per month
- 163,433 page views per month
- * Averages between 1 April 2015 - 31 March 2016
Terms and Conditions:
- * Adverts must be directly related to Lightroom or Photoshop, whether that's presets, plug-ins, web galleries, hardware, training materials and so forth.
- * All thread content must comply with the forum rules, for example, no bad language, no porn, etc.
- * You may include images, discount codes or special offers, and users may reply to your thread to ask questions.
- * Site Administrators retain the right to refuse/cancel advertising at any time.
- * Advertising is non-refundable unless the site administrators cancel the contract.