1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

WEB Web module ?

Discussion in 'Output Modules' started by Swlabr, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Swlabr

Swlabr New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Hi.
    I have a website with 5 photogalleries, and i want to change the look of the galleries.
    I used a Lightroom Flash Gallery Template, and it looked nice.
    But where is the HOME button?
    I want to go back to the starting side.
    Anybody know anything about this?
    Thanks
    My website: www.oom-images.com

2. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.11.x El Capitan
    Lightroom Version:
    6.5 / CC 2015.5
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    Hi Swlabr, welcome to the forum!

There isn't one in the default flash or html gallery, but there are certainly ways you could add one. You could change the 'contact' link to a home link, or add it to the html of the flash gallery once you've exported. You could also look at some of the third party galleries, which might work well for you.