1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Sony A77 support?

Discussion in 'Lightroom General Discussion (ARCHIVE)' started by mikey2000, Sep 24, 2011.

1. mikey2000

mikey2000 New Member

Hi,

I would ask this on the Adobe forums but my account is mysteriously locked there and I can't find a method to unlock it...

Does anyone have any inside information on when LR might support the Sony A77? I notice there is a 3.5 release candidate out but it doesn't mention the A77 yet.

Thanks

2. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.11.x El Capitan
    Lightroom Version:
    6.6 / CC 2015.6
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    Adobe don't usually pre-announce anything. That said, extra camera support often does slip in after an RC, so you may be in luck. Eric's been dropping hints about a Samsung that's been added after RC, for example. No one can say more than that.

3. john_edwards

john_edwards New Member

Sony raw

Can I jump in and ask about raw support for the NEX N5?
    John

4. Denis de Gannes

Denis de Gannes Active Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.11.x El Capitan
    Lightroom Version:
    6.6 / CC 2015.6
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    The NEX 5N is in the list of supported cameras in LR 3.5.