So that's what you look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene_mtl

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Caught our very own Lightroom Queen, Victoria Bampton on Sean Duggan's The FIX yesterday discussing the latest Adobe debacle

Nice to put a face to a person.

Nicely explained, Victoria. (Though I do think you were too easy on Adobe. :D)

Last edited:
It happens that I just finished hearing her lovely coloured british voice for the first time on The Fix podcast. But no images tough :cry:

Thank you Jim! Now I see :)
Before I used iOS' Podcast App as that link was not playing on my Phone.

Thanks Gene. Never fear, Adobe have heard exactly what I think of their actions in private, but I've also had time to calm down a bit. For the minute it's just a waiting game.

Victoria,

Any chance you can get Adobe to release some stats. Like number of negative versus positive comments on the changes in the release?

Tim

I can't tell you how many times we've watched that over the years....still makes us lol.

Victoria, you really need to fix your thumbnail on lightroomqueen to show the new hairstyle. :grin:

Dave

Victoria, you really need to fix your thumbnail on lightroomqueen to show the new hairstyle. :grin:

Pictures of me are hard to come by! LOL

Last edited:
WOW; putting a face to Our Queen Victoria. Is she married? No, wrong question. Has she got lots of money and a few rich relatives? can she cook? Could be just the one for this old ozzie broke bloke :nod:

Victoria; THIS IS ME! :angel:
attachment.php

It's my profile photo on a few photo forums/sites
ROF LOL great to see you Victoria :whistling:

Attachments

• Donkey 0709.jpg
    Donkey 0709.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 421
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back