ShuttlePRO v2 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecox

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I'm trying to setup Shuttle Pro v2 and understand there are some "settings" that need to be purchased that allow the Shuttle to work in all the Lr modes. I'm sure there must be some for Ps as well, but I haven't gotten there yet.

I also noticed that in the Youtube video the producer was using a Mac that had a bar at the top of the window where the Suttle Icon was located.
How do I get this.jpg

I don't see that on my Windows version of Lr. Is there a way to get that to display in the windows version of the program?

You don't need to buy settings unless you specifically want his (and even then, you could make them up yourself). Try copying mine to get started: Contour ShuttlePro Settings | The Lightroom Queen Once you figure out what you want to use it for, you can set up additional sets of your own.

I think the settings are in the system tray in the bottom right corner on Windows.

You don't need to buy settings unless you specifically want his (and even then, you could make them up yourself). Try copying mine to get started: Contour ShuttlePro Settings | The Lightroom Queen Once you figure out what you want to use it for, you can set up additional sets of your own.

I think the settings are in the system tray in the bottom right corner on Windows.
Thanks, so much for your ShuttlePro settings and yes, the settings are in the system try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back