Need help for my work(please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Maalem

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
i need to put a white background behind all my images and two logos at the bottom, i know this seems so easy but I'm very new to all this and need to be done for work.

If anyone can help i will be extremely grateful

That is something you would do in Photoshop, or a similar image editor. Lightroom is not the right tool for this.

That is something you would do in Photoshop, or a similar image editor. Lightroom is not the right tool for this.

the only reason i was thinking of doing it in lightroom is because i have 262 images to do and thought i would be able to do it all in one

Nice thinking, but you can't do it in Lightroom. Not even on a single image. What you can do is export all images and perhaps doing something like that on export. You would need a special plugin though. Perhaps the 'Mogrify' plugin can do it.

Nice thinking, but you can't do it in Lightroom. Not even on a single image. What you can do is export all images and perhaps doing something like that on export. You would need a special plugin though. Perhaps the 'Mogrify' plugin can do it.
is there any way you are able to Skype and help me or anything along them lines because theres a chance i might get fired if i don't do this

i have that, but still confused on how to use it, as i said I'm very new to this
I'm not a Mogrify user so you will need to wait for a Mogrify user to instruct you how to do what you want with LR/Mogrify2

Hi Daniel. Are you still stuck? Since you have a CC subscription, it might actually be easier to do in Photoshop than trying to learn Mogrify if it's a one-off. Do you have the logo already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back