1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Lrb portfolio

Discussion in 'Output Modules' started by JCWALKERFOTOGRAPHY, Apr 29, 2012.

1. JCWALKERFOTOGRAPHY

JCWALKERFOTOGRAPHY New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Advanced
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.5.x Leopard
    I have created a Portfolio in LR and have a web address on Go Daddy, how do I link my LR Portfolio to this www.jcwalkerfotography. address. Thanks Jim

2. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.12.x Sierra
    Lightroom Version:
    6.7 / CC 2015.7
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    Hi JC, welcome to the forum!

If I'm understanding you correctly, your jcwalkerphotography address isn't currently connect to anything? If so, you just need to talk to whoever looks after that website address and get them to update the DNS settings to point to your web space.