1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Installing LR/Mogrify 2 & Installing ImageMagick

Discussion in 'Extending Lightroom' started by Big W, May 27, 2011.

1. Big W

Big W New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Hi all, I need some help here. I have tried for two weeks not to get the above working. This is driving me round the bend. :crazy:

I have Mogrify installed on Lr3 now and get all the options. Its asking for the location (as I am a win 7 64bit user) so I have downloaded and installed image magick. But cant find the mogrify.exe in there.

Could one of you nice people , just talk me throught in as simple terms as poss. What I should do starting form new.

Many thanks

Wayne

2. Big W

Big W New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Sorry, no need for help. I have been very thick when looking for the exe file. All working now :)
    So off to have a play and see what this bad boy can do.

Regards

Wayne

3. Denis de Gannes

Denis de Gannes Active Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.11.x El Capitan
    Lightroom Version:
    6.6 / CC 2015.6
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    See the following screen shots of the LR export window and Windows Explorer which shows wher the file is chosen and located.
    Image00063.jpg Image00064.jpg

Good to see that you have it sorted out.

Last edited: May 27, 2011