How do I post a poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (and still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Phil

Polls are an optional extension of any new thread.
Click on {New Thread}
and scroll down to the poll section
LRScreen291.jpg

Cletus,

That is what I did. But when I clicked on Preview, I saw only the text I typed, not the poll itself. What did I do wrong?

AFAIK, there has never been a poll created with the new forum software. I don't know what it is supposed to look like in Preview. The Preview may only show the text block and not all of the database entries that are associated with the poll. If you want to create a poll, follow it on through to submission, If it does not come out right, you can delete the thread (or I/we can).

AFAIK, there has never been a poll created with the new forum software. I don't know what it is supposed to look like in Preview. The Preview may only show the text block and not all of the database entries that are associated with the poll. If you want to create a poll, follow it on through to submission, If it does not come out right, you can delete the thread (or I/we can).
Cletus,

So I sucked it up :D and posted my poll. And whaddya know! It worked. Which licence do you have: Perpetual (LR 6) or monthly CC?

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back