Hi, new user from Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Farina

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Hi guys I'm here to talk about and compare our workflows and also share some of the tutorials I am making on youtube.

I hope to find some interesting techniques to learn and also to give my contribute with mines

Welcome to the forum Thomas.

We'd love to have your contributions on forum threads, but I should note that this forum isn't for self-promotion. In line with the forum advertising rules, your first post advertising your youtube tutorials will remain, but further posts will be removed.

We'll look forward to reading your comments on the other discussions, as well as your tutorial.

ok sorry didn't know that. I read the rules and I did not find anything specific on that matter. I just opened a thread in the workflow forum with one of mine tutorials so if it is not compliant with the rules you have to delete it.

I will just write down my tips and I will not share any of that videos

No issue Thomas, I didn't think you knew. The single self-promotion post specifics are in the Advertising sub-section. I'll look at updating the main T&C page as everything got shifted around when we moved software recently.

We'll really look forward to hearing about your workflow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back