Hey Ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

stones

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hey Ya'll! My name is Sara and I'm from Louisiana. I am brand spankin' new to any type of photo software but I'm so ready to learn. I am a freelance Makeup Artist and want to be able to take my own professional quality photos. So, hopefully I will be able to catch on quickly. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! See ya'll around!
<3 Sara

Welcome to the forum Sara! First port of call, download and read my free quick start eBook from Free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks That'll get you off on the right foot and prevent many of the problems we see here. And make yourself at home. No question is too stupid, and we've all been beginners at some stage.

Thanks!! I have already downloaded the ebook. Im about to get cracking'. :D

Howdy from Texas. You'll find our members cover the globe. We are here to help. So don't hesitate to ask what you might think is the dumbest question. Sometimes you need to ask a lot of dumb questions to really get started. And before you know it you'll be styling your self as the "Cajun Lightroom Queen".

Note: For the benefit of our Brits. Y'all is singular. The plural is "All Y'all".

Sara,

Welcome to the Lr Forums. Ask away, I am also a relative newbie. They have built a great and welcoming group on here.

Note: For the benefit of our Brits. Y'all is singular. The plural is "All Y'all".

England and America are two countries separated by the same language. George Bernard Shaw

Tim (I could not resist, one of my favorite quotes).

Sara,

Welcome to the Lr Forums. Ask away, I am also a relative newbie. They have built a great and welcoming group on here.

England and America are two countries separated by the same language. George Bernard Shaw

Tim (I could not resist, one of my favorite quotes).
The same can be said for New England and the South.

The same can be said for New England and the South.

LOL. Oh so very true. I spent two years living in Eastern TN Smoky Mountains after living in the DC Area and now in New England. :)

Thanks so much! Im more at the top of the boot, closer to Texas than New Orleans. My accent isn't as distinct as some. Comes and goes. Thanks for being so welcoming!

Thanks so much! Im more at the top of the boot, closer to Texas than New Orleans. My accent isn't as distinct as some. Comes and goes. Thanks for being so welcoming!
Shreveport? There was (is?) another Lightroom Forums member from Shreveport.

Yeah! Kool!! Small world.

your forum name reminded my of an australian saying "stone the [bloody] crows" that we don't hear very much these days [an exclamation of surprise or shock.]

Stone the crows - meaning and origin.

stone the crows; stoney [as you would be called in aust] as joined the LR forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back