Hello From Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejomas

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Hello,

I'm from Argentina, and I'm visiting this forum to learn more about Lightroom. I'm new at this, and I expect to get some guides and friends here, and share some tricks.

See you arouund!!

Bienvenido, alejomas :)

Please take another minute to update your profile and indicate the current LR version you're using (I guess it's not 2.0).

Beat (loving Argentina)

Updated. Thanks.

Yes, I'm using 2.0 . I had issues when trying 3.4, and 2.0 this works perfect, and very quick. I will upgrade if it's worth it.

As we have A customs issue at Argentina, and we can't import Good laptops, i'm still using my Dell D620.

(sorry for my english, it's a bit rusty)

Yes, I'm using 2.0 . I had issues when trying 3.4, and 2.0 this works perfect, and very quick. I will upgrade if it's worth it.

I would recommend you perform a (free) upgrade to LR2.7, the latest version of LR2. There were lots of bug fixes between LR2.0 and LR2.7.

May I ask where in Argentina you live?

Beat

I will Upgrade this week. Thanks for the advice.

Yes, I live @ Buenos Aires, but I was born, and raised in a farm, 210kms from here (130 milles). (A city name Bragado, you may find it in google maps ;) )

Welcome to the forum alejomas! Lovely to have a mix of different cultures here.

I LOVE Buenos Aires!!

Beat

Come to visit here.. (i'll take you for dinner in exchange of some tricks.. :p )

Thanks For the welcome Victoria.

P.S. I have updated to 2.7

Last edited:
Greetings from across the Pacific, we are neighbours!! Hope to see you adding some extra flavour to the forum.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back