Greetings All

Status
Not open for further replies.

glosardo

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I'm reactivating my membership here, good to be back. Recently subscribed to LR and photoshop through CC.
Can someone please tell me how to change my signature block? It's woefully out of date!

Click on your name on the menu at the upper right, then "Signature"

Welcome back Gerry! You probably couldn't see the Signature option as it's locked out until a minimum post count (anti-spam measure) but I've just unlocked it for your account.

Thank You Victoria, much appreciated!

Welcome back Gerry! You probably couldn't see the Signature option as it's locked out until a minimum post count (anti-spam measure) but I've just unlocked it for your account.

Hi Victoria,

Could you please do the same for me ? I have just created a new account (my former account was MainSoft) because I'm now retired and my company no longer exists. So this ID no longer makes sense. I guess that the signature is the text I have entered in the "About you..." field ?

Thanks in advance.

I have just created a new account (my former account was MainSoft) because I'm now retired and my company no longer exists. So this ID no longer makes sense. I guess that the signature is the text I have entered in the "About you..." field ?

Sure. Shall I merge your old posts into your new username too Samoreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back