1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we get back the old Forum?

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions, Comments & Troubleshooting' started by quantum, Apr 26, 2012.

1. quantum

quantum Active Member

I miss the old forum with it's simpler (IMHO) structure, such as troubleshooting etc. I knew where to post and look for answers to problems.

I find myself much less a view and contributor to this forum now.

Just adding my view.

John

2. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.12.x Sierra
    Lightroom Version:
    6.7 / CC 2015.7
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    I appreciate your comments John.

We can't go back to only having 2 forums because the volume of threads is too high now, but I'll do whatever I can to make it easier.

Tell me more about the kind of the problems you're having - how do you usually browse the forum for answers? Do you use the search facility or just look through thread titles? Tell me about your normal habits.

And what kind of posts are you unsure of where to put them? Don't worry too much about putting things in the wrong place, as we can always move anything (or just leave it where it is!!!).

We needed some way to be able to split the threads down a bit, but I'm very open to suggestions for improvements.

3. Native Photo

Native Photo New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    Victoria, You have got to be the sweetest woman in photography! Your so helpful. :angel:

4. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.12.x Sierra
    Lightroom Version:
    6.7 / CC 2015.7
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    :oops: