• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

an error occurred when attempting to change modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewar

I have a mac retina 15 , installed lr 5 and every time shows i open the application it gives me this error

an error occurred when attempting to change modules

any solution to this problem?

thank you

Welcome to the forum. I think to resolve this you will need to trash your current LR5 app in Applications. Then Download and install the latest release (5.3) from Adobe https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_lightroom
The new install should recognize your existing registration. If it does not then you just need to register using your existing LR5 S/N.

If for some reason the problem persists after a clean install, come back here and we will delve a little deeper into removing other LR settings files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back