Thread: Can we get back the old Forum?

Can we get back the old Forum?

I miss the old forum with it's simpler (IMHO) structure, such as troubleshooting etc. I knew where to post and look for answers to problems.

I find myself much less a view and contributor to this forum now.

Just adding my view.

John
    Win 7 Pro 64bit, 3.4 gigahertz Intel Core i7-2600. Motherboard ASUS® P8Z68-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX. 16Gb Ram, intel ssd 120 gb primary drive. COOLIT ECO II A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER). NEC spectraview reference 2690WUXi2 AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series. Macbook Pro - mostly for internet browsing and 2nd windows laptop!
    [/SIZE]

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.10.x Yosemite
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    I appreciate your comments John.

We can't go back to only having 2 forums because the volume of threads is too high now, but I'll do whatever I can to make it easier.

Tell me more about the kind of the problems you're having - how do you usually browse the forum for answers? Do you use the search facility or just look through thread titles? Tell me about your normal habits.

And what kind of posts are you unsure of where to put them? Don't worry too much about putting things in the wrong place, as we can always move anything (or just leave it where it is!!!).

We needed some way to be able to split the threads down a bit, but I'm very open to suggestions for improvements.
    Victoria

Lots of questions? Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ Book available now - PDF, ePub, Kindle & Paperback Discount code: LRF2011

Website: Lightroom Queen Blog - Follow me on Twitter as @LightroomQueen - Find me on Facebook

Experience
    Intermediate
    Primary OS
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Memory
    32GB
    CPU Cores
    More than 8
    Video Card
    nVidia - Quadro K2200
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Victoria, You have got to be the sweetest woman in photography! Your so helpful.

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.10.x Yosemite
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    Victoria

Lots of questions? Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ Book available now - PDF, ePub, Kindle & Paperback Discount code: LRF2011

Website: Lightroom Queen Blog - Follow me on Twitter as @LightroomQueen - Find me on Facebook