Thread: Identity plate dissapeared.

Experience
    Intermediate
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.5.x Leopard
    LR Version

Identity plate dissapeared.

Hello. I can't seem to find the identity plate box or field to select it. I can choose to insert it on all images. I simply want to select it in order to use it on my collages in the custom print module. Once it was very small and well hidden but even with a clean white canvas I can't seen to find it. It's disappeared unless I select it for all images. Please help. This my first post. Lol. Tha
    nk you!

Experience
    Intermediate
    Primary OS
    Windows XP
    Memory
    4gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Hi,

Do you mean you don't see the Identity Plate section under Page in the right side panel of the print module?

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.9.x Mavericks
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    Welcome to the forum GMPhotos!

I think we might need a little more info. You could try increasing the scale slider in the Page panel to make it bigger.
    Victoria

Lots of questions? Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ Book available now - PDF, ePub, Kindle & Paperback Discount code: LRF2011

Website: Lightroom Queen Blog - Follow me on Twitter as @LightroomQueen - Find me on Facebook

Experience
    Intermediate
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.5.x Leopard
    LR Version

Identity Plate Disappeared on LR 3.6 Print Module in Page Pane/window.

Thank you so much for your responses.

Yes, my Identity Plate Disappeared on LR 3.6 Print Module in Page Pane/window. I checked the Page background color and choose total black. Then I checked Identity plate with a WHITE word. Please Note: I have also tried this with an image covering the whole are that is easy to notice if it appears. Override Color is NOT selected and OPACITY & SCALE SLIDERS are at 100%. Also Boxes of "Render behind image" & "Render on every image" are NOT selected. I have ALSO tried it with a LOGO but the ONLY TIME it appears is when I check off the "RENDER ON EVERY IMAGE" checkbox. Wow, I'm frustrated. Thank you in advance for you help.

C
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Bampton View Post
    Welcome to the forum GMPhotos!

I think we might need a little more info. You could try increasing the scale slider in the Page panel to make it bigger.

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.9.x Mavericks
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    Hang on, so it shows when render on every image is on or off?

I think it might help to see a screenshot! It'll save us going in circles. Do you know how to do that?
    Victoria

Lots of questions? Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ Book available now - PDF, ePub, Kindle & Paperback Discount code: LRF2011

Website: Lightroom Queen Blog - Follow me on Twitter as @LightroomQueen - Find me on Facebook

Experience
    Intermediate
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.5.x Leopard
    LR Version

Talking How to post screen shot

Thank you Victoria. Yes, it ONLY shows in center of image(s) when "render on images IS selected? Sorry, but I don't know how to do a screen shot and post it here. I'm on the road but will check back as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Bampton View Post
    Hang on, so it shows when render on every image is on or off?

I think it might help to see a screenshot! It'll save us going in circles. Do you know how to do that?

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.9.x Mavericks
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    No problem. When you get back, there are instructions here: http://www.lightroomforums.net/showt...-Mac-computers
    Victoria