LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    Epson

Resources for LR4

Not sure where to post this. Not even sure if I correctly identify my question in the subject. Moderators please feel free to relocate if necessary.

I come to LR4 from LR 2.7, opting not to spend the money upgrading to LR3.

I had a good number of links to blogs, websites, etc that shared presets, tips & tricks, and tutorials on how to improve one's organization, keywording, metadata, developing/processing, outputting, etc.

Realizing LR4 is only newly released, I am still a bit surprised by the lack of such resources for LR4. Could it be that all the gurus (and wannabe gurus <smile>) are too busy learning the new version that they've not had time to post to their blogs, sites, etc?

And assuming that eventually such resources will become available, is there need for a forum topic where we could post links to such resources?
    - Gene

Win7Pro 64bit / Lightroom 5.5 /Canon EOS-5D; EF-24-105mm f/4.0L IS; EF-50mm f/1.4; EF-100mm f/2.8; EF-70-200mm f/4.0L
    Photo Sites: http://ghealy.smugmug.com and http://www.redbubble.com/people/photosbyhealy

Lightroom Guru
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.8.x Mountain Lion
    LR Version
    Camera
    Nikon
    File Format
    Raw
    There's a start of such a list on the official Lightroom blog, Lightroom Journal.

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.9.x Mavericks
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    Hi Gene, yeah, good idea.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been busy finishing my book, but I should be around more now... well, once I've caught up with 275 threads, anyway!

Most of the tips and tricks for LR3 still apply to LR4. Were there particular subjects you'd like to see?
    Victoria

Lots of questions? Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ Book available now - PDF, ePub, Kindle & Paperback Discount code: LRF2011

Website: Lightroom Queen Blog - Follow me on Twitter as @LightroomQueen - Find me on Facebook

Experience
    Intermediate
    Primary OS
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Memory
    8gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    GeForce 8600 GT 512MB
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    Epson
    Thanks for that kink, Mark. Several interesting references there (as well as several I already have in my bookmarks.)

Victoria: Can't say I have a specif topic in mind (Though I suspect I'll be devouring anything and every I can find on processing images in the new development module for a while) Most of the resources I have bookmarked today such as Lightroom Secrets, Lightroom Secrets, DekeBlog, and even this forum I discovered on someone's recommendation. So thought it might be beneficial to members if we had a place to post inks to such resources.
    - Gene

Win7Pro 64bit / Lightroom 5.5 /Canon EOS-5D; EF-24-105mm f/4.0L IS; EF-50mm f/1.4; EF-100mm f/2.8; EF-70-200mm f/4.0L
    Photo Sites: http://ghealy.smugmug.com and http://www.redbubble.com/people/photosbyhealy

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.9.x Mavericks
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    It's a good idea. I'm busy compiling a list of links. If anyone wants to post links here to their favorite preset download sites, blogs, plug-ins, etc., I'll put them all together.
    Victoria

Lots of questions? Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ Book available now - PDF, ePub, Kindle & Paperback Discount code: LRF2011

Website: Lightroom Queen Blog - Follow me on Twitter as @LightroomQueen - Find me on Facebook

Lightroom Queen / Owner
    Experience
    Power User
    Primary OS
    Mac 10.9.x Mavericks
    Memory
    16gb
    CPU Cores
    Video Card
    nVidia
    LR Version
    Camera
    Canon
    File Format
    Raw
    Printer
    None
    Post them to this thread as you find them and I'll compile them.
    Victoria