To post a new thread...
Click on a forum such as one of the forums listed here: Lightroom Discussion
Your main choices are as follows:
- Lightroom Installation & Performance (installation, upgrades, speed issues, crashes, no previews visible)
- Managing your Photos & Video (Import, Catalogs, Library module, Metadata, Map, moving to a new computer)
- Workflow Discussion
- Developing your Photos (Develop module)
- Output Modules (Export, Email, Publish Services, Book, Slideshow, Print, Web)
- Extending Lightroom (Photoshop, External Editors, plugins, etc.)
Once you've decided where to post, click on the link to enter that forum.
At the top of the page is a 'Post New Thread' button. Click it.
On the following screen, type your message and press Submit New Thread.
If you are a new member, your post may not show up immediately as the first few posts go into moderation to help in the fight against spam.
I'm having a problem posting...
If you can't see the post new thread button, check the following:
- You are signed into your account
- Your account has been verified by clicking the link in the confirmation email
- You are in a subforum that allows posting, such as one of the Lightroom Discussion forums. Some forums, such as Tips & Tricks and the archived forums are read-only.
If you are still having problems posting, please contact the Administrator using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and we'll look into it for you.