To post a new thread...
Once you've decided where to post, click on the link to enter that forum. Your main choices are as follows:
- Lightroom Installation & Performance (installation, upgrades, speed issues, crashes, no previews visible)
- Managing your Photos & Video (Import, Catalogs, Library module, Metadata, Map, moving to a new computer)
- Workflow Discussion
- Developing your Photos (Develop module)
- Output Modules (Export, Email, Publish Services, Book, Slideshow, Print, Web)
- Extending Lightroom (External Editors, plugins, etc.)
- Photoshop for Lightroom Users (using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements)
At the top of the page is a 'Post New Thread' button. Click it.
On the following screen, type your message and press Submit New Thread.
I'm having a problem posting...
If you can't see the post new thread button, check the following:
- You are signed into your account
- Your account has been verified by clicking the link in the confirmation email
- You are in a subforum that allows posting, such as one of the Lightroom Discussion forums listed above. Some forums, such as Tips & Tricks and the archived forums are read-only. Read-only forums say that they're read-only/archived in the forum name.
If you are still having problems posting, please contact the Administrator using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and we'll look into it for you.